When it comes to virtual healthcare in Canada, a great divide exists between current demand for it (71%) and its current rate of adoption (9%).
Moreover, of the systemic problems Canadians face when interacting with public healthcare, virtual care — 24/7 access to medical professionals from anywhere in the world via a mobile device — is a tangible solution for most. Robust digital platforms, are operating with remarkable results, yet only a small fraction of Canadians have access to them.
In this report, you'll learn:
- How virtual care can solve public healthcare challenges
- The results of the Canadian Virtual Healthcare Study
- The corporate and mental health advantages of virtual care
- The ROI of virtual care for employers
- Barriers and benefits to virtual care adoption
Ready to learn more? Click here to download your Free 2019 Virtual Healthcare Industry Report.