Workplace absenteeism is a significant contributor to lost business revenue among Canadian organizations today. In fact, Canadian employers lose $16 billion or more every year due to health related absenteeism.
Benefits and Pensions Monitor recently published an article by Dr. Beth Donaldson, Medical Director at Copeman Healthcare, that discusses the many ways in which virtual healthcare can assist in lowering workplace absenteeism.
The article examines:
- Challenges facing employees regarding their health and absenteeism
- The leading contributing factor of absenteeism
- The virtual healthcare solution
- What is virtual healthcare?
- Effective uses of virtual healthcare
- Employee’s willingness to adopt virtual healthcare
To read the full piece, visit the Benefits and Pensions Monitor website:
Spread health! Share this article.