Ahi Tuna Poke Ingredients
- 1/2 cup cooked jasmine rice (cooked and cooled, or use leftover rice)
- 1 tablespoon furikake seasoning
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Marinated Tuna Poke:
- 6 oz fresh ahi tuna
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon furikake seasoning
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Shredded purple cabbage
- Prepared wakame seaweed salad
- Sliced cucumber
1. Chop ahi tuna into 1.5 inch cubes.
2. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, and furikake seasoning to the tuna and place in a sealed container in the fridge to marinade for an hour.
3. Mix rice ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Thinly slice avocado and fan out. Top with sesame seeds.
5. Gently place fanned avocado onto the bed of rice.
6. Remove marinated tuna from the fridge and scoop on top of rice.
7. Garnish with watermelon radish and more furikake seasoning.